srijeda, 4. travnja 2012.

Linkin What I've Done prijevod


In this farewell                             U ovom oproštaju
There’s no blood                           Nema krvi 
There’s no alibi                             Nema svjedoka
‘Cause I’ve drawn regret                Jer sam izvukao žaljenje
From the truth                             Iz istine
Of a thousand lies                        O hiljadi laži

[Pre-Chorus:]
So let mercy come                       Neka milost dođe
And wash away                           I opere
What I’ve done                           Ono što sam činio

[Chorus:]
I'll face myself                            Suočiit ću se sa sobom
To cross out what i’ve become      Da prekrižim šta sam bio
Erase myself                              Izbrisati sebe
And let go of what i’ve done         I pustiti(zaboraviti) ono što sam činio

Put to rest                                Sahrani
What you thought of me              Šta si mislila o meni
While I clean this slate                Dok čistim ovu ploču
With the hands of uncertainty      Nesigurnim rukama

[Pre-Chorus]

[Chorus]

For what I’ve done                     Zbog onog što sam činio
I start again                              Počinjem iznova
And whatever pain may come       I koji god bol dođe
Today this ends                         Danas ovo završava 
I’m forgiving what I’ve done!!!      Zaboravljam šta sam činio

[Chorus]

What I’ve done                         Šta sam činio
Forgiving what I’ve done            Zaboravljam šta sam činio

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar